At TikiNOW Smart Logistics (TIkiNOW), we‘ve committed ourselves to become a trail-blazer in
bringing AI and advanced technologies to positively transform Logistics to a heightened level.
Being a member of TikiNOW, you will gain more knowledge and experience on how an E-commerce system operates; have the opportunities to challenge yourself by solving problems in a system where millions of orders are sold and delivered to customers. Moreover, supporting the Tiki Express Delivery (TED) team to deliver products to customers fastest and most dedicatedly.
Therefore, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of a powerful Microservice system with high throughput (powered by Go/Python and other languages) and to develop applications with creative, professional UI which works great on most devices(powered by ReactNative/Flutter and other platforms).
What you’d contribute:
● As a Quality Control Manager, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
● Working closely with engineer and product teams to ensure software products meet user requirements, standards of quality, reliability, and performance.
● Standardizing the QC-relevant processes, such as test cases management, sanity/regression/integration test (and another process).
● Reviewing the test cases and estimated effort for the features.
● Maintaining the document update during the requirement collection, analysis, system/ application design.
● Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
● Managing the QC team human resources, including but not limited to recruitment, training,
and setting OKR.
What you’d love for the role:
● Day-to-day challenge for different products in both logistics and e-commerce domains.
● QC is an essential department not only for ensuring the products’ quality but also for making a difference by fulfilling the consumer expectations.
What you’d have to succeed in the role:
● Bachelor‘s degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent technical
● At least 1-year experience as QC manager or equivalent positions.
● Can perform SIT/ UAT to ensure the quality of the project/system.
● Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
● Strong knowledge of data analysis and statistical methods.
● Proactive, can-do attitude and strong commitment.
● Experience in the logistics/e-commerce industry.
● Experience in Agile methodology.
● Experience in an automation test.
● Can work with popular databases (MySQL/ Oracle/ MSSQL) to analyze the data aspect of
product in case of need.
What we love to offer:
• Hybrid working
• Attractive package + immediate healthcare insurance
• Full paid during the probation period
• Social insurances contributions paid on full salary
• Be coached by experienced & inspirational leaders and managers
• Tech application of autonomous robots and AI technologies
• Unlimited access to knowledge via learning library & via team knowledge-sharing