- Are you passionate about crafting experiences that are intuitive, efficient, and engaging?
- Are you obsessed with identifying pain points and solving them with your design?
- Are you excited about building tools that help users perform their job fast and efficiently?
- Are you excited about building and evolving a design system that brings consistent user experience and efficiency in building products?
- Are you passionate about hiring, mentoring, and empowering designers?
If the answer is Yes to all of the above, then this opportunity is for you
Come and lead the Business Systems Design Team at Tiki which consists of designers and researchers who are building killer tools for sellers, suppliers, and business teams on multiple platforms through user-centered and data-driven methodologies
What you would do
As a design manager, you will be working closely with the teams that own systems for sellers, suppliers, and business teams and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work closely with Product and Engineering leadership to develop product strategies for our tools for business partners and the internal business teams
- Hire, train and retain top design talents in the industry
- Cultivate a positive and productive working environment
- Develop new practices and guidelines that help us solve problems more effectively
- Drive design strategy for a wide range of initiatives from large-scale projects to small experiments
- Manage designers in product design areas that include vision concepting, user research, and validation, design systems, Prototyping, and collaboration with engineering
What you should have
- A background as a UX design individual contributor that led to a deep understanding of the various functional areas of product design
- Bachelor’s degree in interactive, visual, or product design, human factors, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in a management or leadership role leading teams. 5+ years of experience in designing digital products
- Experience in working in agile environments with multi-disciplinary teams
- Appetite and experience to build well-crafted tools that solve people’s problems
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience in balancing product, development, and user-centered goals to help shape overall product strategy
- Portfolio showcasing your approach to problems and processes from hypothesis to execution with cross-functional teams
What TIKI would Offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Career development
- Flexible hybrid working model
- Action-based learning and shares
- Creativity & Innovation