Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We are the first in the country to offer 2-hour delivery. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning is the core foundation of our culture.
In an already fast-growing Vietnam e-commerce market, Tiki is experiencing exceptional growth. With growth comes interesting and unique problems. Vietnam market with it’s diverse and emerging seller base, densely populated city logistics and growing consumer spending online - not only for products but also for services, presents unique product and technology building opportunities. We are in a heavy technology investment mode with many new things to build. In that context --- Tiki indeed provides career-building, full lifecycle innovation product building opportunities.
- Are you a product designer who‘s excited to work on shaping online shopping experience for millions of users?
- Are you passionate about crafting the most intuitive pathway to ensure a frictionless shopping experience?
- Are you excited about building and evolving a design system that ensures a consistent shopping experience and an efficient design process?
- Are you a proactive and independent problem-solver who strives in
- Are you obsessed with the customer experience and strive to deliver delightful and memorable experience?
If the answer is Yes to all of the above, then this opportunity is for you.
Come and be a part of our Product Design Team that consists of designers and researchers who are dedicated to bringing the best-in-class shopping experience for Tiki customers and building killer tools for sellers on multiple platforms through user-centered and data-driven methodologies.
- Distill broad, conceptual ideas into practical and engaging interfaces.
- Actively involved in defining product strategy.
- Identify high-impact opportunities, design features in pursuit of goals, and explain the rationale for your decisions.
- Advocate for our diverse customer base with hard data and in-depth research to help meet their unique needs.
- Plan, prioritize coordinate and conduct behavioral analysis, user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling and usability testing.
- Ensure consistency across all of our products & integrations by adhering to our design system standards and making updates when necessary. Work with engineering, product management, data, and marketing, etc to eliminate inconsistencies.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and engineers in order to continually raise the bar for quality.
- Prototype experiences at a variety of fidelities for validation.
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required. Applications without portfolios will not be reviewed.
- Think in terms of design systems and making rational design decisions.
- Understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate your design and the decisions that led to it through strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills.
- Visual design skills, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies, and attention to detail on typography, spacing, and color.
- Bachelor‘s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX designer, interaction designer.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Axure and Invision or tools with similar purposes.
- Competitive remuneration
- Huge scope for career development through a challenging working environment
- Flexible working location with hybrid working model
- Action-based learning and shares
- Creativity and innovation
- Private healthcare insurance and annual health check-ups.