Customers think of Tiki as the place where they can buy everything they need to make their lives better, but shoppers aren’t Tiki’s only customers. Small businesses rely on Tiki as a trusted partner to enable them to reach millions of customers and help them grow their businesses, while also providing them with a safe and trusted place to sell their products. We have teams at Tiki responsible for finding, engaging, working with, and innovating on behalf of small businesses to help them be successful. In 2018, over 30% of our business was on Marketplace and during Single’s day, hundreds of thousands of orders were placed for our sellers.
Our teams span a wide range of functional areas, from the seller support employees answering questions by phone and investigators keeping transactions on our platform safe, to machine learning scientists and software developers helping to drive new approaches to solving technical problems. What all of our teams have in common is a strong desire to see sellers succeed.
Our passion for innovating on behalf of sellers of all sizes has resulted in other industry-changing programs like Fulfillment by Tiki, which allows sellers to send us their inventory so we can fulfill orders and manage customer service on their behalf, as well as On Demand Fulfillment which lets sellers use our operational backbone to do the last mile delivery.
Technology is at the heart of our work and we see the direct impact of what we do in the success of the sellers we work with and the expanded selection they provide to customers. Explore roles in the Marketplace team and take part in creating the future of retail for sellers and customers.
What you would do
- Managing the seller relationship by championing the seller’s needs at Tiki. Build strong communication channels at all levels of the seller’s organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan.
- Managing and driving the growth of the power sellers’ base: Lead launches, build and execute on a strategic plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the category, sellers and Tiki.
- Analyze and dive deep to partners/brand business performance and provide consultancy to grow their business with Tiki. Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships.
- Leading big partners /brands business plan meeting and supporting deliver targets for both sides on a strategic as well as tactical level.
- Research and Analyze market trends to develop new partnerships and new selections on Tiki platform to grow the category.
What you should have
- Bachelor ‘s degree
- Have at least 1 year of experience in sales or account management and experience in this industry.
- Advance proficiency in Mandarin (HSK 5 and above)
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction such as E-commerce Platform, Enabler or Brands’ E-commerce
- Deep understanding of category and passion for eCommerce, specifically Cross Border/ Global sales desired
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
- Good written and oral communication besides presentation skills with ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions oriented.
- Having good English communication skill is preferable