- Conception, setup, launch, monitoring and optimization of digital performance campaigns (Facebook, Google, other ad networks)
- Work with relevant teams to develop and execute online strategies to increase sales for partnership programs with brands
- Work with Brand Partnership team closely on planning Brand’s Media Performance during Super Brand day or Umbrella Campaign
- Keeping oversight on campaigns and make necessary adjustments so as to achieve maximum efficiency
- Act as a marketing consultant to brands to help them generate ROI from their Media Investment.
- Deliver impact for both Tiki’s ad solutions and external online marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing insights team to make sure all brand driven traffic has been accurately tagged and reported
- Conduct deep-dive data analysis and reporting on campaign and brand performance
- Reporting Brand‘s performance during Campaign, quarterly, yearly…
- Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Brand PNS packages.
- Work experience in online marketing: Facebook Ads, Google, Affiliate... other display experience, digital marketing ecommerce, digital agency, or digital technology industries is a plus
- Demonstrated success in ingesting, analyzing, and presenting large datasets
- Knowledge of multivariate testing and basic statistics/probability concepts a plus
- Knowledge of attribution for mobile marketing and app installs a plus
- SQL/Google Analytics/Facebook experience a plus
Professional & Soft Skills:
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to make data-supported decisions
- Extreme attention to details and follow up actions as well as a fast turn-around working style is required.
- Desired experience in marketing presentations, project management, consumer research, data analysis, and/or digital campaign management.
- Self-starter, positive attitude, open to feedback, comfortable with ambiguity and constant change in a matrix organization
- Must be flexible for overtime working and have enthusiasm for teamwork and fast-paced environments.
- Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (specifically MS Excel)Humble and willing to learn every day