TIKI strives to be a company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - TIKI continues to grow and evolve as a world-class eCommerce platform. Some of the brightest technology and business minds come to TIKI to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers.
About the Role:
TIKI is looking for a talented Category Manager to lead FMCG Category who have end to end responsibility of the customer experience and growth of the category they have been assigned to. TIKI strives to present its customers with the widest selection of products at the best prices .
The Category Manager's role is to bring in the relevant assortment, design targeted promotions, and manage partners. The successful candidate for this high impact role will be a self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, have proven data analysis skills, show strong ownership and commitment, have proven leadership experience in managing projects, and bring relevant insights in marketing and merchandising.
- An understanding of and passion for eCommerce
- 5-7 years work experience in Business, Category Management, National Account Management specializing in FMCG team
- Proven track record of successful negotiations and relationship management (both internal and external), thorough understanding of the market, and strong relationship with main players
- Strong analytical acumen and comfort of generating and evaluating various forecasts, metrics, and analyses using advanced Excel and other Microsoft suite
- Ability to dissect and determine root causes of problems and implement solutions
- Innovative, team oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
If you are interested in this position, please kindly send your profile to email firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you.