As a Community Manager, you will shape and execute all campaigns related to Communications, Event and Training for developing our Tiki Seller Community and spreading Tiki brand awareness to new Vendors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing marketing strategies and branding development for Tiki Marketplace. Planning offline and online Events and Training courses for Vendors.
- Budgets planning for Communications, Events and Training activities
- Implementing, reviewing and ensuring the effectiveness and optimization of all campaigns’ performances
- Planning promotion programs to attract the participation of Vendors
- Planning and conducting market research. Analyzing competitors and Sellers' performances to build appropriate marketing strategies
- Building internal communication programs
- Preparing effective marketing reports periodically or as required.
- Hiring, coaching, and monitoring your team’s performances and improving internal processes to achieve the KPI
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Online Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Management or related field.
- Knowledge of Media channels, experienced in Ecommerce or Retail industry is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, leadership, communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills with result-oriented mindset
- Strong in MS Office
- Good English communication skills
- Deep understanding of our business operations, update trends in the market and our competitors
If you are interested in this position
Please submit online application form via this link or send your CV via mail: email@example.com