This is what you will be doing:
- Support in preparing data, pitch decks, presentations, legal materials and other aspects for potential and existing investors.
- Take-charge in liaising with potential and existing investors in primary and secondary investments, with support from line-manager.
- Research and analyze industries, companies, technology segments and business models. Evaluate the merits of complex alternatives and present findings to executive management.
- Evaluate acquisition candidates and play an essential role on cross-functional M&A teams.
- Perform strategic analyses and recommendations to help develop long-term divisional strategy and evaluate new business initiatives.
This is what our perfect candidate looks like
- Possess an innate curiosity, passion for numbers, keen eye for detail, the drive for accuracy, eagerness to learn and a can-do attitude.
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics, or other number-heavy fields with a deep familiarity with finance is a plus.
- Ability to gather information, synthesize materials, perform analysis and present findings with articulation.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV via mail: email@example.com. Thank you !