Tiki is extremely focusing on growing products to wider customer selection. This is not outside the goal of everything we have done, is to bring more happiness and convenience to customer.
As a member of Operation department, we have the responsibility to drive core products to help accelerate Tiki’s effectiveness in full-filling and managing their inventory, fastening delivery speed and making right investment decision for company budget. To be honest, we have to argue that the growing of customer selection would be our new challenges - the more selection, the more challenges in managing and optimizing things.
To take over the challenges, we have a lot of new team, new talents and projects, also investment for new fields like Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Big Data.
It is no exaggeration to say that we now like driving a rocket. And for sure, we know we can’t find the best route and go far without a headlight!
We are looking for Data Analyst to stand together with us and take responsibility for building and developing a strong analytic organization to help us understand customer, business across and make right decision at the right time.
You would have a chance to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in our data warehouse, to bring actionable insights forward to our business teams. You will help guide and develop the suite of data sets and reports Tiki will use to scale our business in a data oriented environment.
- Understand the logic of data. Interpret and analyze data using statistical techniques to provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from multiple data sources, understand and maintain the flow of data from origin to data warehouse.
- Work closely software engineer to design system that is friendly for tracking & logging data.
- Be a brother-in-arms with Product Manager to find out core metrics to drive product. Break down metrics into data points that is track-able.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Provide useful insights from data for making toughest and vital decisions.
- Corporate with Data scientist to clarify the logic of AI signals, find out available data sources and implement the pipeline to driving data and aggregate signals.
- A minimum 2 years experience working as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Experienced with data pipeline and workflow management platform: Airflow, Pentaho.
- Strong at SQL and good knowledge with programming language like Python.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing dataset: Excel, R,…
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques is a big plus.
- Good at math is also a big plus.
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offer include:
- Competitive salary, 13th-month pay and performance review based on performance.
- Macbook provided
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Birthday gifts.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members. Challenging working environment.
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room, entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
You can drop your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org