As Tiki grows, we not only focus on delivering the best customer experience but also the cost optimization and process improvement are even more important. The mission to build a strong foundation of operational excellence is the core that enabled Tiki success in recent years, and our ERP team is one crucial contributor to this mission. We have been trying to understand deeply the company's financial health and operational efficiency based on the massive amount of data, in order to take action quickly and keep a sustainably profitable business.
Data Engineer at the ERP team takes responsibility to extract, transform data from different applications to load into SAP ERP, and build the data marts based on business requirements.
We are looking for a Data Engineer who is smart, strong technical skills and have a sense of humor to join our team.
Why do you want to work here?
- Tiki’s culture that's open for new ideas and sharing.
- Opportunities to deliver big impacts and fast promotion if you are excellent.
- Great opportunity to dive deeply into a big data system.
- Assemble large, complex data sets from existing sources (Order Management, Catalog, Payment, Inventory system, etc.), and set up the integration to load into SAP ERP.
- Build scalable and reliable ETL pipelines and processes to assemble data from a large number and variety of data sources.
- Cooperate with Software Engineers and Finance stakeholders to understand business needs and determine which data to take into SAP ERP.
- Ensure the data quality and consistency with monitoring and support, and play an active role in establishing data governance from different sources to SAP ERP.
- Works closely with the Finance team to design data mart models.
- Design reporting dashboards to support Finance in tracking operational metrics.
- Transform, clean raw data to get useful data.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- 1-3 years of experience in handling large data sets (multiple TBs), or development of data mart, data warehouse, data extraction and transformation between systems.
- Have experience in at least one of the following: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle. Familiar with the HANA database of SAP is a big plus.
- Must have a good understanding of Dimensional Modeling and ER-Modeling.
- Excellent SQL skills, with strong experience in building sophisticated SQL queries.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management and big data tools: Airflow, Azkaban, Luigi, etc.
- Experience with cloud-based system GCP, AWS: BigQuery, Dataflow, EC2, EMR, Redshift is a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- 13th-month salary, performance review (once a year)
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- You will be involved in many interesting projects that working with professionals from all over the globe.
- English speaking environment
- Attractive, modern office with the cafeteria.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
Please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org