Tiki is extremely focused on growing products to broaden customer selection. This is not outside the goal of everything we have done, is to bring more happiness and convenience to our customer.
As a member of the Optimizations team, we have the responsibility to drive core projects to help accelerate Tiki’s effectiveness inảt full-filling and managing their inventory, fastening delivery speed and making the right investment decision for the company budget. To be honest, we have to argue that the growth of customer selection would be our new challenges - the more selection, the more challenges in managing and optimizing things.
Fortunately, our team is constantly iterating and standing together to solve problems. We are seeking solutions to deal with challenges by learning from massive datasets.
We know the road, but we're just getting started.
We are looking for Data Scientists to stand together with us and take responsibility for building AI models to solve our problem in demand forecasting and delivery / pick path optimization. And since we are just at the beginning of the road, you can let your imagination run free. We encourage everyone to dare to try new things and even make some mistakes, after all, it is all part of life and learning.
Responsibilities for Data Scientist:
- Formulating a research question that’s related to a business problem.
- Build high accuracy machine learning models from research to large-scale production.
- Develop metrics to measure the outcome/impact of your introduced solutions.
- Work with other members to implement and integrate into our existing systems.
- Document and improve the solutions over time.
- Evaluate and identify different approaches to improve current solutions.
- Communicate with our business and technical teams to understand the analytics requirements.
- Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
Why you will want to work here:
- We are constantly iterating! There is no such best proposal for anything, all models are wrong, but some are useful! We create a life cycle of ML projects by thinking about: planning & project setup, data collection & labeling, training & debugging, deploying & testing.
- We have a data-driven mindset, every point of changes must be tested to gain insights into its impacts on key metrics. It's a long process, but over time, we gradually learn and become confident in our approach.
- We love the "best practices". Serving important features with high throughput always gives us a hitch to research and apply best practices. Any experiment or optimization is always welcomed.
- We are both independent and open. We own our products. Technical problems would be discussed internally, but for difficult ones, we could request other's help.
- Good at Probability and Statistics, Mathematical Optimization.
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals (Data Structures & Algorithms, Operating System,...).
- Strong experience in programming using Python, Scala/Java, C/C++, R,... Proficiency in using SQL for collecting and transforming data.
- Experience with object-oriented programming or functional programming languages.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Scikit-Learn, PyMC, Stan, LightGBM, etc… is a plus.
- Expertise in some machine learning methodologies such as Deep Learning and/or Bayesian Inference and/or Gradient Boosting Decision Trees.
- Must be fluent in converting research papers into production-ready codes.
- Modeling optimization problems to solve real-world problems (combinatorial optimization, convex optimization, metaheuristics is also highly desired). Experience with solvers such as google-ortools, cvxpy,... is a plus.
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki's birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Competitive salary and performance review , 13th-month pay based on performance.