Artificial Intelligent is all the hype nowadays, and already finds its application in many fields, that’s all so true in e-commerce. At Tiki we’re constantly researching and trying out new ideas that utilize the power of AI to improve our customer’s experience. As a data scientist, you will have a chance to solve and automatize many interesting problems in e-commerce.
So, here is 3 reason why you should join us:
- Great projects: You will have a chance to build machine learning models that will deliver huge impact on Tiki (Recommender system, Sentiment analysis, Learning to rank, Natural language processing, …).
- Cutting-edged technology: At Tiki, we’re restlessly exploring new technology and experimenting with state-of-the-art machine learning models to improve product’s quality.
- Good teammates: We are both supportive and open-minded. New ideas for improvement are always welcomed.
What you will do:
- Work with production teams to outline problems that can be solved / automatized /optimized through machine learning algorithms.
- Develop metrics to measure the outcome/impact of your introduced solutions.
- Cooperate with other members from to implement and integrate into our existing systems.
- Present, document and improve the solutions over time.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
- Bachelor/Master in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or other Quantitative fields.
- 2+ years of Machine Learning and NLP experience.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Boosting, Deep learning.
- We’re currently using Python for most of machine learning project at Tiki. So we expect you to have experience with Python and related data science libraries, such as: scikit-learn, xgboost, keras, tensorflow, …
- Experience with developing end-to-end machine learning system is a huge plus.
- Highly motivated, flexible and able to execute with minimal supervision.
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.