Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We are the first in the country to offer 2-hour delivery. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning is the core foundation of our culture.
In an already fast-growing Vietnam e-commerce market, Tiki is experiencing exceptional growth. With growth comes interesting and unique problems, Vietnam market with it’s diverse and emerging seller base, densely populated city logistics and growing consumer spending online - not only for products but also for services, presents unique product and technology building opportunities.
We are in a heavy technology investment mode with many new things to build. In that context, Tiki indeed provides career-building, full lifecycle innovation product building opportunities.
About Retail IQ team:
Retail IQ team at Tiki focuses on enabling Tiki’s 1P business to optimally answer these basic questions in order to profitably grow the business:
- What to sell?
- Where to sell?
- How much to sell?
- What price to sell at?
- What promotions to offer and when?
The Retail IQ team works on building intelligent products using data and smart technology to directly impact the decision making on the above key questions. The team needs a really strong technology leader who is self-driven, comfortable with ambiguity and has an analytical / data-driven approach to solve complex problems with great impact.
About Engineering at Tiki
Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well-rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands-on architects/programmers but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next-gen technology. Our scale of data and customer base provides the opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on a day to day basis are first of its kind for a developing eCommerce market. Engineering at Tiki is a career-building opportunity.
What will you do?
- Define the overall technical architecture for the Retail tech solutions
- Foster strong culture of software engineering best practices by implementing processes and tools (code reviews, code quality, automation, CI/CD to monitoring)
- Be a hands-on leader - lead Agile team(s) of high caliber engineers by working hand in hand with them in building scalable, reliable system
- Work with product managers, business stakeholders and other engineering team partners to understand requirements, set priorities, build the roadmap, and deliver to plan
- Mentor, coach and motivate your engineers to do the best work of their lives
What will you need?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or analytical discipline
- 8+ years of industry experience in backend/architecture development (Java, Python, GoLang…)
- Deep knowledge of latest trends in software engineering best practices - code reviews, code quality, CI/CD, monitoring, multithreading and memory management
- Experience with non-relational & relational databases (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB), Data pipeline and workflow management and big data tools: Messaging queue Kafka, NSQ, cache layer (Redis, Memcache)
- Deep customer focus: you care deeply about the product experience, you understand users’ motivations and frustrations
- Empathetic and employee-focused: you care deeply about the people in your team, helping them to achieve their personal and professional growth, and enabling them to do the best work of their lives
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, high sense of ownership
This role opens for candidate from Manager level to Director level.
If you are interested in the role, send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you !