I. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Daily manage transportation movement responsible by third-party logistics.
- Daily Performance report generating
- Analysing Performance of 3PLs and proceed to set up an appropriate process of operation upon particular partner.
- Weekly, monthly, annually review on performance
- Dealing with ad-hoc and proactively contact with 3PLs, internal departments to solve the problems.
- Administrative tasks: contract management, payments,
- Communicate with the relating department: legal, finance, sorting, IT, etc.
- Backlog management
- Innovatively propose different business models as well as ideas on enhancing the effectiveness of the Supply Chains.
II. JOB REQUIREMENT:
- College graduate or equivalent
- 2+ years in the supply chain industry
- Experience in e-commerce is an advantage
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Good team-work
- Knowledge in working with Warehouse Management System
- Ability to work under pressure and huge workloads
- Logically time-management and task-management
- Good at working with number and multitasks
- Computer skills (MS Office) and SQL knowledge is an advantage
- Willing to work overtime
III. WORKING LOCATION: Floor 3, Tower A, Viettel Complex Building, 285 Cach Mang Thang 8 Street, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC.
To apply for this position, please send CV via email: email@example.com - Email Subjects: Executive, 3PL Management