What you will do:
- Responsible for acquisition and re-targeting campaigns setup, on-going optimization, and reporting
- Daily management and optimisation of paid campaigns across Facebook platforms.
- Work closely with Facebook SEA team to learn best practices on optimization, new creative solutions, integration.
- Lead day-to-day operation and management of all paid social efforts.
- Plan and execute A/B test constantly to optimize the best result.
- Analyse and optimize. Use all analytical tools to manage and improve campaign performance
- Test Ads with new messaging, video content and landing pages to optimise key metrics like click-through-rate, ROAS and profitability
- Stay ahead of new ad products and technology advancements, understand how to harness them to deliver on business goals and impact media plans
- Work closely with Brand & Coms team to understand and support their branding activities on social media
- Collaborating with Creative team to produce and identify best performing creative for campaigns
What we need from you:
- Hands-on experience with native social ad platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram).
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Think creatively, initiate projects, identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Excellent command of English
- Past experience on ecommerce or retail is preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Special internal programs for Tikiers
If you are interested in this position, please Apply for this job or send your CV via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you !