FP&A Specialist, Logistics and Supply Chain
Ngày đăng tuyển: 08/12/2020 Về trang chủ Tuyển Dụng
- Analyze deeply into operational data to provide insights & thought leadership to business partners.
- Oversee overall financial activities for Fulfilment centres and company’s inventory operational management.
- Drive continuously process improvements both for Finance and Operations.
- Support and research new business opportunities and proposals
- Manage cost optimization projects to scale the company’s operations
- Develop and report key performance indicators, metrics, and scorecards for performance and costs.
- Establish scalable and automated solutions based on internal requirements and business needs
- Implement effective and efficient financial control processes and coordinate with internal teams to solve problems when arise
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- 5 years of related experience. Experience in Operations Finance is preferable
- Highly analytical and ability to analyse large data sets to extract actionable insights in order to provide creative recommendations to management and business partners
- Highly proficiency in Excel and SQL is a must, knowledge of Python or R is a plus
- Highly curious, logical, self-motivated, independent, proactive, and result oriented
- Ability to work cross-functionally, to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and to manage and prioritize multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Demonstrate strong leadership skill, with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) to influence other leaders in Finance and the business.
- Fluent in English.