TIKI Established in 2010, Vietnam’s fastest and most trusted B2C e-commerce platform. Tiki is well-known for its unique TikiNow service (2-Hours Delivery), world-class customer service with 80+ NPS score, and a diverse catalogue of 100% authentic products from 6,500 brands, in categories such as Consumer Electronics, Lifestyle, Fashion, Books, etc. In 2017, Tiki was among the “Ten Companies with the Biggest Influence on the Development of Vietnam’s Internet” as selected by the Vietnam Software and IT Services Association. Tiki had received investments from VNG, Seedcom, Sumitomo, CyberAgent Ventures previously to fuel its growth.” as selected by the Vietnam Software and IT Services Association.
We’re looking for Software Developer engineers who are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will work with the UX/UI designer and bridge the gap between graphical and technical implementation, tasking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. We currently use the following technologies in our products:
- Front: Reactjs, Nextjs, API ( Rest, GraphQL).
- Back: Java, PHP, Go, Python.
- Web: HTML5 & CSS3.
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB.
As a Frontend Developer, You will need to:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
You Should obtain the terms as below:
1. KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- University Graduate in Computer Science or relevant work experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem-solving and complexity analysis.
- Have knowledge 3+ years professional software development experience.
- Have Knowledge developing the application for web service or applications.
- Have Knowledge about Nextjs, ExpressJS, MySQL, MongoDB, restful API, graphQL
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS, SASS, CSS Modules
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- A thirst for knowledge and continuous improvement.
- Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and technical disagreements while leading the team to the optimal solution.
- Self-motivated, can work under high pressure.
- Ability to work independently.
- High teamwork and responsibility sense.
TIKI is a place where builders can build. We hire innovators and offer them an environment where they can invent new, exciting solutions for our customers. If you were looking for an opportunity to build complex, scalable, highly available systems and want the fun and feel of a product company, you have found it! “Work hard, have fun, make history.”
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Dynamic, open, and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Healthcare insurance, Life Insurance.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th-month salary, performance bonus (1-3 month salary).
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
Interested candidates kindly contact Tân at firstname.lastname@example.org or skype: hoaitan.hr for further detail & support.