We are looking for a React Native Engineers interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, an active team player with a commitment to perfection is require.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- A thirst for knowledge and continuous improvement.
- Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and technical disagreements while leading the team to the optimal solution.
- Self-motivated, can work under high pressure.
- Ability to work independently.
- High teamwork and responsibility sense.
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There's no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We're not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki's birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Competitive salary and performance review (twice a year), 13th-month pay based on performance