TIKI is seeking an aggressive, entrepreneurial, results-oriented leader to grow cross border business unit. In addition to defining, developing, and driving the strategy, road-map and plan for cross border business, you will also be responsible for the revenue and profit goals of this business. As part of this role, you will work with peer leaders in engineers, supply chains, operations, customers support to define and drive customers experience and sellers experience.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- An impatient bias for action and aggressive mindset to launch and iterate quickly new initiatives and new market
- Strong entrepreneurial DNA with both strategic planning skills and the attention to detail to drive successful launches and operations
- Deep intuition for customer needs supported with rigorous analytics across multiple quantitative data sets to define proper solutions
- Innate curiosity to find new ways to work with large global partners.
- Strong international logistics knowledge, especially related to cross border logistics
- Ability to establish excellent deals with global partners from multiple countries and cultures (China, Korea, Japan, US...). Negotiating best-in-class in commercial terms, costs, and promotion activities.
- Ability to thrive in environments with a wide range of stakeholders across various functions.
- A strong sense of customer experience and sellers experience to lead to service improvement for cross border business
- Identify go-to-market strategy, define strategic partners and drive execution to secure partnership with partners, sellers at targeted market
- Own end to end responsibility of the customer experience and growth of the global assortment
- Design targeted promotions and manage relationship with partners
- Manage profit and loss of this business
- An understanding of and passion for E-Commerce
- 5-10 years of international business partnership experience in relevant market-- preferable in retailing industry (though not mandatory)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
- Smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative.
- Innovative, team oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience in project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please kindly apply at this link . Thank you !