This is a position that can:
- Drive business forward with tough discipline and dictate the decision with strong data-driven reasoning
- Be translated into multi-million US dollar impacts on the company
- Help leaders drive business with informed decisions with automated bots/reports
- Our Growth Marketing Analyst will be responsible for analytics to enhance our knowledge about our customers and marketing campaigns, and recommend growth strategy through actionable insights.
- The Analytics team has a mission to power the growth of customers acquisition & retention through data-driven insights. We are looking for a self-starting data analyst| BI analyst eager to making an impact.
- Identify key consumer insight and collaborate with Business & Product team to design customer experience or program that can amplify what customers love and remove the frictions customers hate
- Work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders to implement new high-value growth ideas,analyze the results and initiate next steps as a tight feedback loop with discipline while operationalizing run-the-business reporting and analysis
- Collaborate with Data Warehouse Platform team to automate and streamline analytics to generate actionable insights and scale out adoption (Drive Business Intelligence-as-a-Service)
- Design and develop core marketing and business metrics, create insightful automated dashboards and data visualization to track them and extract useful business insights
- Identifying the recommended initiatives that positively and materially impact in Tiki
- Document and maintain team documents.
- 1-2 years in relevant experience (Fresh can also be considered). Bachelor Degree or above. Related experience: Data analyst or BI (Marketing & Finance is preferrable ), Business Analyst, Project Management, Auditor, and other analytical experience
- Skills set: Critical thinking, problem solving, project management, multi-tasking, proficient communication.
- Possess of can-do attitude, strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Be result-driven, precise, detail oriented, able to manage and prioritize multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Proficient in Excel is a must
- Experience with using SQL queries for data extraction and manipulation is a big plus
- Willingness to learn new thing (Python) and solving problem using cutting edge technology (BigQuery)
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with title : Position - Name or apply at this link . Thank you !