What you will do:
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to your website, landing pages, social media, apps…
- Working on a lean startup process.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Prioritizing growth channels.
- Optimizing channels.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral engine.
What we need from you:
- At least 1-2 years in marketing and/or growth roles
- Ability to pull, manipulate, and analyze data. (SQL, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience building or expanding marketing efforts at a prior role
- Problem solving skills, quantitative approach, and ability to solve business problems
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Special internal programs for Tikiers
If you are interested in this position, please Apply for this job or send your CV via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you !