What you will do:
- Build and scale marketing campaigns for a diverse range of initiatives (e.g., revenue generation, plan set-up, brand campaigns) on varying mediums (e.g., SEM, paid social, display, affiliate, local ad network, branded content, etc.)
- Lead the performance marketing team and seek for growth opportunities through channel partners’ best practices
- Document processes and workflows while building out the direct marketing channel to add leads to the top of the funnel
- Ideating and iterating on new ideas to hit goals through optimization to acquire new customers and to retarget the less active ones.
- A/B test landing pages, messaging and user experience of varying buyer personas
- Conceptualize optimization strategies to exceed ROI targets to consistently drive qualified lead traffic to Tiki that converts well
- Proactively seek for growth opportunities by optimizing our funnel and moving users to a different stage.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in performance marketing
- Own performance and projects from execution to monitoring and reporting
- Work across different business units, functions and teams in harmony to provide growth solutions and alignment.
- Document processes and workflows as part of Tiki’s knowledgebase.
What we need from you:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing with a focus on performance media, ecommerce and/or retail.
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem - especially data and revenue
- Direct experience with analytics & marketing tech suites
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Management and leadership experience is preferred.
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Some leadership experience
- Very strong team-player; able to influence and work with senior stakeholders
- Enthusiasm for being a strong team player and just getting the job done!
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Special internal programs for Tikiers
If you are interested in this position, please Apply for this job or send your CV via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you !