About the job - APPLY NOW
Tiki.vn, a #1 Trusted Ecommerce Platform in Vietnam, is seeking an outstanding Head of HR (Tech) whose #1 passion is about people’s growth but also see him or herself as a culture architect, by strengthening Tiki Core Values, collaborative environment, and system that “just work” in which Tikiers can thrive.
Joining the Tiki Team means joining our caring and talented Tikiers who grow together for the common mission: Deliver superior shopping experience to everyone, everywhere in Vietnam. We’re always looking for relentlessly resourceful talents who can thrive in our fast environment filled with opportunities and challenges for accelerated professional and personal growth. This is a home where your big ideas become reality, winning and move fast mentality are encouraged and out of the box thinking is rewarded. Let’s change the lives of millions consumers in Vietnam for the better, together !
- Act as a point of the contact for Engineering team in pillar on HR matters such as: proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes; builds a strong relationship with the operations units; consults HR for changes, policies, and other initiatives for the organization; actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks in term of people operation in the operations units.
- Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding: Provide and implement talent attraction and acquisition strategy in operations. Prepare and implement employer branding strategy to attract right talent and build Tiki brand as place where people love to work and proud of being a part of amazing community.
- Team development: Create an inspiring team environment and provides encouragement to team members. Be responsible to unleash potential of each team member.
- Instill alignment and transparency by candid communication: you don’t just articulate clearly your strategy and activities, but you are an inspiring and excellent communicator who can influence and bring people together using candid and inspiring communication skills. You are expected to advise other leaders on how to improve their communication skills.
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience at HR Manager / Head of HR level . Experience in an e-commerce or tech companies is a must.
- Ability to deliver results in a complex, ambiguous environment, and to make recommendations in situations where data may be insufficient.
- Ability to both drive change, while also collaborating effectively with a variety of individuals.
- Excellent communications skills, especially the ability to communicate complex data sets and statistics nuances in everyday language.
- Proven ability to build, motivate, and mentor a team to achieve team’s goals.
- Labor Law Knowledge Skills.
You can APPLY HERE or send your profile directly to firstname.lastname@example.org