Tiki.vn, a #1 Trusted Ecommerce Platform in Vietnam, is seeking an outstanding HR senior executive whose #1 passion is about people’s growth but also see him or herself as a culture architect, by strengthening Tiki Core Values, collaborative environment and system that “just work” in which Tikiers can thrive.
Joining the Tiki Team means joining our caring and talented Tikiers who grow together for the common mission: Deliver superior shopping experience to everyone, everywhere in Vietnam. We’re always looking for relentlessly resourceful talents who can thrive in our fast environment filled with opportunities and challenges for acceleratedprofessional and personal growth. This is a home where your big ideas become reality, winning and move fast mentality are encouraged and out of the box thinking is rewarded. Let’s change the lives of millions consumers in Vietnam for the better, together!
- Acts as a single point of the contact for all Tikiers in Business Unit
- Prepares and implement employer branding strategy to attract right talent
- Provides recruitment strategy and recruitment plan; implements the recruitment plan in BU
- Develops retention directions, which support business units to retain people
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Challenges the organizational structure of the business units and proposes changes which makes sence for organization development
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Builds a strong business relationship with the business units
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks in term of people operation in the business units
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Consults Head of People Operations for changes, policies and other initiatives for the organization or invidual business unit
- Develops HR team members as they can become HR Business Partners
- Manages and leads a team of HRBPs and recruiter
- Bachelor Degree or above in HR or Technology
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a proven track record
- Team Player
- Strong Business Acumen
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Labor Law Knowledge Skills
- Ability to deliver results in a complex, ambiguous environment, and to make recommendations in situations where data may be insufficient.
- Proven ability to build, motivate, and mentor a team to achieve team’s goals.
- Ability to both drive change, while also collaborating effectively with a variety of individuals.
- Excellent communications skills, especially the ability to communicate complex data sets and statistics nuances in everyday language.
- Excellent reading and writing English.
- Knowledge or experience in machines learning.
- Experience in e-commerce or retail industry.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you .