TIKI is looking to appoint an Internal Control Manager to join the Internal Control team to help drive efficient and effective function of the company.
The Internal Control Manager reports to the Internal Control Director and will drive the development/improvement of each department through business process review, creating, planning and implementing an effective robust internal control system and control environment at company overall including across functions, oversee the digitization of process control into a technology platform. The job holder also has responsibility to ensure the company process compliance to safeguard company assets, maintain properly financial records in line with accounting standards, promote operational efficiency through control effectiveness and participate in the development of systems and processes to meet expanding business activities.
- Primarily driving the business process development and implementation for each department to ensure the Control Framework Performance can mitigate risk exposure.
- Recommend improvements to internal control environment and efficiencies to existing processes.
- Design test plans and testing approaches based on risk analysis.
- Lead control deficiency analysis and development of remediation plans (including root cause analysis).
- Monitoring all operations adoption and use as well as technology platforms.
- The Internal Control Manager will also be required to assist with Accounting, Finance, Technology and Operation function.
- Drive the development/improvement of the business platforms and processes to improve control and service delivery with the goal of achieving operational excellence.
- Conduct regular reviews and updates of internal business procedures and processes to incorporate best control requirement
- Drive self-assessment and proportional ownership by building proportional leadership and control competent maturity
- Develop Internal Control training materials and support training in the process compliance training to all Company member across all departments.
- To continuously improving service offerings from Internal Control, will work together with the Business Partner to implement new initiatives to create an environment of efficiency and excellence.
- Partner with the Technology Team to drive the digitization of the company and implement customized technology platforms to ensure alignment with the Internal Controls and Operation processes.
- Give advice on policies/SOP development and system setting to ensure proper control design, separation of duties (core systems) and to meet future business requirements
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management.
- BA degree in Auditing/Accounting/Finance.
- 7 years’ experience in relevant position of External + Internal Audit / Control / Risk Management with minimum 2 years in a managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of risk assessment, controlling and business processes.
- Good understand about ERP and other business systems
- Results oriented, work well under pressure and in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong leadership, influent and people management skills. Good communication, assertiveness, people dealing, analytical skill, detail oriented.
- Fluent English speaking & writing skill
- Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
If you are interested in this position
Please submit online application form via this link or send your CV via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.