TIKI is looking to appoint an Internal Control Supervisor to join the Internal Control team to help drive efficiency and effective function of the company.
The Internal Control Supervisor reports to the Internal Control Director and will drive the development/improvement of each department through business process review, creating, planning and implementing an effectively robust internal control system at company overall including across functions, oversee the digitization of process control into a technology platform.
- Review existing process to evaluate control gap follow designed guideline.
- Recommend improvements to internal control environment and efficiencies to existing processes.
- Provide test plans and testing approaches based on risk analysis.
- Lead control deficiency analysis and development of remediation plans (including root cause analysis).
- Follow up all operations controls within upon agreed Internal Control Framework
- Drive the development/improvement of the business platforms and processes to improve control and service delivery with the goal of achieving operational excellence.
- Develop Internal Control training materials and support to facilitate the training in the process compliance training to all Company member across all departments.
- To continuously improving service offerings from Internal Control, will work together with the Business Partner to implement new initiatives to create an environment of efficiency and excellence.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management.
- BA degree in Auditing/Accounting/Finance.
- 4 years’ experience in relevant position of External + Internal Audit / Control / Risk Management
- Excellent knowledge of risk assessment, controlling and business processes.
- Good understand about ERP and other business systems
- Results oriented, work well under pressure and in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Fluent English speaking & writing skill
If you are interested in this position
Please submit online application form via this link or send your CV via mail: email@example.com.