Tiki Corporation is looking for talent in international business, import and export. You will have responsibility for product selection, develop relationship with international brands and partners, price management and promotion activities with global partners to help them grow their business with Tiki and Vietnam Market. Acting as the ‘business owner’ for the market you are responsible for.
In this role you will work to help to bring the best global brands closer to Vietnam consumers and help brands to entry Vietnam effectively.
- Be a leader of market you are responsible for to grow partnership,
- Seek for and establish relationship with global seller/brand with high quality and trendy products to join Tiki platform
- Communicate and support global seller/brand to launch on Tiki.vn platform
- Analyze consumer buying patterns and predict future trend and consumers’ demand on global products which are not available in Vietnam. Conduct market research, collect information and build database on global brand and products
- Participate in international trading expos or global brand events to build relationship
- Be a leader by giving user input to engineering teams across Tiki as they work to continuously improve customers ‘shopping experience and partners' selling experience via systems and processes necessary for efficiency and growth.
- Manage large scale global catalog selection, be solution-oriented & able to integrate strong and clear data analysis and business rationale into sound decision making.
- Manage multiple projects – prioritizing, planning and delegating appropriate tasks.
- Be a passionate merchandiser and customer advocate within Tiki.
- Negotiating best-in-class in trading terms, costs, and promotion activities.
- +2 years of international merchandising experience in relevant market-- preferable in retailing industry (though not mandatory)
- Excellent English plus Chinese.
- Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- University bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
- KPI-driven attitude and eagerness to adapt with the dynamic sales environment of e-commerce
- Excellent written, verbal, non-verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and hard working. Determined and able to convince others. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this position. Please submit online application form via this link or send your CV via mail: email@example.com