Tiki is seeking an aggressive, entrepreneurial, results-oriented leader to explore and establish new international logistics solutions and partnership to grow cross border business unit. In addition to defining, developing, and driving the logistics model and road-map and plan for cross border business, you will also be responsible for the logistics performance in term of service and cost. As part of this role, you will work with peer leaders in business, engineers, supply chains, operations, customers support to define and drive customers experience and sellers experience.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- An impatient bias for action and aggressive mindset to launch and iterate quickly new initiatives and new market
- Strong entrepreneurial DNA with both strategic planning skills and the attention to detail to drive successful launches and operations
- Deep intuition for customer needs supported with rigorous analytics across multiple quantitative data sets to define proper solutions.
- Strong International logistics knowledge, especially related to cross border logistics
- Ability to thrive in environments with a wide range of stakeholders across various functions.
- A strong sense of customer experience and sellers experience to lead to service improvement for cross border business
- Proven 3PLs performance management skills and negotiation skills to ensure best service and best cost for cross border business unit.
- Identify logistics solutions and partners to establish new market partnership with highest service level and cost structure.
- Own end to end responsibility of the customer experience and seller experience in term of delivery, returns, after sales policy..
- Design logistics solution to be able to scale up and be flexible to fit to various requirements of new business partners
- Manage 3PLs performance and resolve issues
- Work closely with global business development team to grow businesses and partnership in multiple market.
- An understanding of and passion for eCommerce and logistics.
- 2-3 years of international logistics/eCommerce operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Proven experience leading operations transformation.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
- Smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative.
- Innovative, team oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience in project ownership and influence stakeholders to deliver goals quickly.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your profile through email@example.com or via this link. Thank you!