- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Lead daily scrums, sprint reviews, and planning meetings to ensure full team engagement. Manage interdependencies between agile teams.
- Helping the product manager and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Schedule various stakeholder meetings and follow up on important actions and decisions
- Facilitating communication between product managers and development team members throughout the product development life cycle.
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Experience working cross-functionally with various teams, managing projects at scale, and delivering results
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM, CSP, PSM II) is a plus.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Experience with financial products is a big plus.