We are looking for Security Engineers who are self-motivated and willing to build new security platforms at TIKI.
- Participate in application security reviews ad threat modeling.
- Perform application security vulnerability assessment.
- Support and work with product and development teams in the area of application security.
- Analysis, design, and development the automated security testing to validate that secure coding best practices are being used.
- At least 1 year of cybersecurity software development.
- Experience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, and common security tools.
- Experience identifying security issues through code review
- Experience in working with DevOps
- Experience programming in one or more of the following: Java, C/C++, Python, especially Golang.
- Good knowledge of security: secure programming, access control, common security flaws, security assessment.
- Good team working, critical thinking, and ability to learn fast
- Candidate preference (does not require all):
- Experience in building products and services for cybersecurity that served
- Contributor to an open-source project about cybersecurity.
- Experience in working with microservice projects(Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience in working with Cloud Security.
- Knowledge of design patterns and system design.
- Great experience in system optimization/project participation, a significant
number of users.
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant stream of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library, and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Competitive salary and performance review