- Job Description
- Be responsible for the marketplace content to ensure the listings quality.
- Drive the initiatives to improve Tiki system (category/attribute) and listing quality control system to shorten the lead time, empower the team to maintain reputation and legal compliance.
- Take the ownership of delivering solutions with high business impact, work closely with the Engineer team to improve the seller listing system and audit system
- Document content management process, policies and work on their continuous improvement.
- Work with the training team on the sellers guideline and training session.
- Manage a big team, monitor the performance, conduct coaching and performance feedback to direct reports
- >2 years of management experience, previous experience in content management is a plus.
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Strong communication, analytical, problem solving skills.
- Willing to learn, dare to do and be familiar with the ambiguity