As a campaign leader, you will be responsible for running different campaigns at Tiki that are relevant to target consumers. Could you be a campaign leader?
Campaign Leaders usually work in collaboration with external & internal partners to prepare and execute campaigns, measure and report on the effectiveness.
Reporting to the Head of Campaign and Brand Partnership Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Plan the strategy of each campaign including concept / idea, mechanic, focus categories / assortment, budget promotion for monthly, quarterly, annual campaign calendar with different campaign levels (MSD, Seasonal, Baseline, Program, Category campaign) with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers to reach assigned KPIs.
- Conceptualize and develop interesting, relevant campaigns for Tiki’s customers with delightful user experience through desktop, mobile site, and apps interface to achieve conversion.
- Lead on customer insights, customer behaviors, customers trends and co-ordinate with the MD team to understand consumers‘ product insight to bring the best benefit to customers and contribute in delivering targets.
- Seize the co-op opportunities in every campaign and compile relevant materials with the Marketing Solutions team to onboard external partners.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking & measurement of relevant departments to run effective campaigns.
- Work with external partners and internal stakeholders to ensure the campaigns happen smoothly.
- Keep oversight on campaigns and make necessary adjustments so as to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Work closely with engineering and design leadership teams to drive aspects of campaign planning, channel optimization, as well as catalogue, landing page and store page launches.
- Work effectively with different online marketing channels (Google ads, Facebook ads, social media, affiliates & CRM pushes)
- Work with Business Intelligence team to deep dive consumer insights for campaign planning, track and measure campaign effectiveness
- Work with the product team and commercial team on initiatives to improve customer experience
- Ensure seamless working process among Product team, Commercial team, Brand team, Media team during campaigns.
C. Team Management:
- Lead campaign team to run different campaigns and ensure the highest performance & maximize efficiency.
- Keep track, review & report the key results and effectiveness of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field required;
- Prior experience in eCommerce marketing and/or campaign management preferred;
- Knowledge of business intelligence and performance media is a plus.
B. Professional & Soft Skills:
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Management skills: as a campaign leader, you will formulate campaign plans but your team will deliver them. You need to guide your team and establish parameters but also delegate & inspire them to run campaigns.
- Good leadership skills & motivate team members
- Project management skills: you will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure performance on campaigns, project management skills is a must-have
- Numerical skills: You will work with numbers & figure, data analysis skills to get insight & actions for campaigns.
- Can-do attitude to overcome challenges
- Responsive, fast & cooperative to adapt quickly with high speed of eCommerce
- Must be flexible for overtime working and have enthusiasm for teamwork and fast-paced environments.
- Detail-oriented and passionate to work quickly/efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (specifically MS Excel)
- Humble and willing to learn every day
- Nimble, careful, enjoy working details.
- Critical thinking and have service mindset