Tiki is the most trusted E-Commerce platform in Vietnam. We serve millions of customers and post 3-digit growth every year. On a typical day, our system handles over 200 million database transactions, every piece in Tiki’s system has to be reliable, stable and scalable.
The Core Platform team provides the building blocks, platforms, and self-service tools that enable business facing, highly available, resilient and scalable applications to be built. This is an opportunity to join a greenfield environment to create the core platforms and shared services that will serve as the backbone of their engineering practices.
We are looking for talented software engineers who’d love to tackle challenges in a complex system. You will be building and optimizing critical components of the platform:
- Be part of a small, high-impact and multi-talented engineering team. Show strong engagement in the team setting.
- Develop low latency, highly available, distributed systems.
- Focus on designing and implementing systems for scalability, testability, supportability and maintainability
- Work with teams across the company to troubleshoot/determine resolution for complex issues.
- Develop, deploy, monitor, and operating systems in a continuous DevOps model.
- Ensure our pipeline services are operating reliably in production.
- Ensure test strategies, test automation, and test cases are implemented as appropriate to the level of risk and criticality of your services.
- Work across teams to design and architect next generation services and systems.
- Be creative, take your own initiative and solve some of the our most challenging problems.
Our stack includes: Java, PHP, Python, Kafka, Redis, MySQL, Docker and Kubernetes.
You‘ll need to have
- Bachelor of computer science or a related field.
- Good at problem solving.
- Good at at least one of programming languages: Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, Go, C/C++.
- Good at OOP.
Even better if you have
- 2+ years of Software Engineering, with a proven track record of delivering large-scale, distributed, web based production systems.
- Understanding of design for large scalability, performance and reliability.
- Experience working on a large scale deployments and performance tuning.
- Strong at object oriented analysis and design.
- Competitive salary and 13th month salary.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.