Interested in a high-impact role where you will get to solve real-world mankind problems? Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well-rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands-on architects/coders but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next-gen technology. The scale of the data we have provides an opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on a day to day basis are first of their kind for the fintech market. Engineering at Tiki is a career-building opportunity.
Tiki Digital Services Platform Team owns the frameworks and architectures of Tiki Digital Services Products on Tiki Ecommerce platform. As a new expansion of Tiki, this team strives to build the next-generation of Digital Services services that ensures an exceptional customer experience and a highly scalable FS platform. The team’s road map will provide first-hand opportunity to develop a modular/open design and architecture that dynamically adapts to the fluctuating needs of insurance, wealth management, lending, digital banking...
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development
- Build high performance, scalable backend APIs
- Research and adopt new technologies to improve user experience.
- Participate in architecture design, code review, implement CI/CD and monitoring
- At least 2 years of working experience with BE development
- Proficient in one or more of the following: Java, Golang, Nodejs or confident that you can pick it up in no time.
- Experience with two or more data systems but not limited to: Postgres, Mongodb, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka.
- Familiar with Microservices, event driven architecture.
- Experience working with a real-time & large scale system, Socket.IO... is a plus.
- Passion for software quality, including testing, code review, and documentation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay and bonus based on
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms