About Retail IQ
Retail IQ team at Tiki focuses on enabling Tiki’s Retail business to optimally answer these basic questions in order to profitably grow the business from Procurement, Inventory to Pricing:
- What to sell?
- Where to sell?
- Where do we buy a product at a good price from?
- What is the right quantity to buy?
- How do we optimize the inventory and procurement process?
- How much to sell?
- What price to sell at?
- What promotions to offer and when?
The retail IQ team works on building intelligent products using data and smart technology. The team needs strong technology people who are self-driven, comfortable with ambiguity and have an analytical / data-driven approach to solving complex problems.
About Engineering at Tiki
Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well-rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands-on architects/programmers but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy firsthand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next-gen technology. Our scale of data and customer base provides the opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on a day-to-day basis are the first of its kinds for a developing e-commerce market. Engineering at Tiki is a career-building opportunity.
What you would do
- Build, design, and develop new product features for Retail IQ
- Write and maintain a high-quality, testable, and robust codebase
- Be able to propose and implement technical solutions in product development
- Participate in architecture, design, and code review discussions
- Optimize the current systems to ensure their stability, performance and scalability
- Collaborate with the Product Manager, UX Designer, and Stakeholders in the Agile (Scrum) development process to develop and iterate new product features
What you would have
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of experience in backend development using any of these programming languages: Java, Python, Go, NodeJS, PHP or .NET...
- Be willing to learn and adapt to new tech stacks and languages
- Solid knowledge of OOP, algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience in developing applications based on Microservices as well as working with relational and non-relational databases
- Familiar with modern CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, Docker, K8s…) and cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure…) is an advantage
- Passion for software quality, including unit testing, code review, and documentation
- Good at problem-solving and have a data-driven mindset
- Comfortable with handling ambiguity and willing to keep learning
- Deep customer focus and a strong sense of ownership
- Good teamwork and communication skills