As a Senior Partner Support Representative, your will directly supervise a team of 7-10 front line employees to ensure the highest quality of service possible through providing excellent solutions for seller’s inquiries/incidents, assigning work to the team and setting priorities to ensure efficiency and productivity while serving our seller in a professional and positive manner.
1/ Support team member (80%)
- Support the agents on providing accurate, efficient resolutions to complex escalated seller issues. Identify, remove obstacles (if needed), then frames and escalates issues to related departments if they cannot be resolved quickly.
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to inspire, guide and empower team members to achieve operational goals
- Support individuals to achieve their personal goals including goal setting, development planning, performance evaluations, performance improvement, motivation and recognition
2/ Manage KPI and People (20%)
- Manage the day to day operation within your assigned team including process escalating, quality checking and staffing needs
- Improve the seller’s experiences by understanding and focusing on demand management, measuring how the team are doing and driving the necessary actions for improvement
- Ensure seller expectations are achieved/exceeded through excellent customer service
- Support effective communication across the departments and creating a positive work environment.
- Create an effective team by motivating, solving problems and dealing with conflict
- Provide regular, transparent feedback and reporting on team performance to Manager/Head of Department
- Bachelor Degree is required
- Minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience a Call Center environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team
- Have good sense of judgment
- Good managerial skills.