Tiki Corporation is seeking an operationally and analytically minded professional who can drive flawless execution and insightful reporting of our marketplace programs and strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys analytics and getting the details right and wants to learn in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. He/she will be able to understand workflow systems and business reporting tools and help implement a customer-focused business strategy with a confident grasp of industry trends and while using data to solve complex problems.
Objectives of this Role:
- Manage and improve reporting dashboards and templates, particularly marketing campaigns analytics.
- Work with internal data teams to evolve key performance metrics and provide actionably and discover new insights.
- Continuously strive to automate and simplify our workflows by evaluating new systems and tools.
- Analyzes sales and margin performance and interprets customer and competitors’ behavior to provide guidance and recommendations for strategic schemes.
- Maintain positive collaboration with internal teams (Merchandising, Products, Finance, etc.) and external vendors (Seller, Logistics, etc.).
- Manage multiple projects – prioritizing, planning, and delegating appropriate tasks.
- Keeping track of market competitors and the state of the e-commerce industry.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with delivering accurate and insightful business reporting and applying critical thinking to data to problem solve and drive business performance.
- Preferably 1.5 to 3 years of working experience in Data Analyst
- Experience with using SQL queries for data extraction and manipulation.
- Willingness to learn new things (R, Python) and solve problems using cutting-edge technology (BigQuery).
- Has a passion for e-commerce.
- Be result-driven, precise, detail-oriented, able to work under pressure and under tight timelines.
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field