Tiki Corporation is seeking an operationally and analytically minded professional who can drive flawless execution and insightful reporting of our marketplace programs and strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys analytics and getting the details right and wants to learn in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. He/she will be able to understand workflow systems and business reporting tools and help implement a customer-focused business strategy with a confident grasp of industry trends and while using data to solve complex problems.
- Manage strategic programs with an emphasis on flawless execution and business optimization.
- Continuously strive to automate and simplify our workflows by evaluating new systems and tools.
- Manage and improve our reporting dashboards. Work with internal data teams to evolve key performance metrics and provide actionable new insights.
- Maintain positive collaboration with internal teams (Merchandising, Products, Finance, etc.) and external vendors (Seller, Logistics, etc.).
- Manage multiple projects – prioritizing, planning, and delegating appropriate tasks.
- Analyzes sales and margin performance and interprets customer and competitor behavior to provide guidance and recommendations for strategic pricing schemes.
- Keeping track of market competitors and the state of the e-commerce industry.
- Experience with delivering accurate and insightful business reporting and applying critical thinking to data to problem solve and drive business performance.
- Preferably 1.5 to 3 years of working experience in Data Analyst
- Experience with using SQL queries for data extraction and manipulation.
- Willingness to learn a new thing (R, Python) and solving problems using cutting-edge technology (BigQuery).
- Has a passion for e-commerce.
- Be result-driven, precise, detail-oriented, able to work under pressure and under tight timelines.