Interested in a high-impact role where you will get to solve real-world mankind problems? Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well-rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands-on architects/coders but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next-gen technology. The scale of the data we have provides an opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on a day to day basis are first of their kind for the fintech market. Engineering at Tiki is a career-building opportunity.
Tiki Financial Platform Team owns the frameworks and architectures of Tiki Financial Products on Tiki Ecommerce platform. As a new expansion of Tiki, this team strives to build the next-generation of financial services that ensures an exceptional customer experience and a highly scalable FS platform. The team’s road map will provide first-hand opportunity to develop a modular/open design and architecture that dynamically adapts to the fluctuating needs of insurance, wealth management, lending, digital banking...
As a member in our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture on Google cloud platform;
- Identify, design, and implement internal process enhancement: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery & infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Assemble large, complex datasets that meet functional or non-functional business requirements;
- Develop the solution required for optimal ETL of data from a wide variety of data sources;
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data needs;
- Work closely with Data Analytics to build data analytics products by utilizing the data pipeline and implementing necessary services to provide actionable insights into operational efficiency and other performance metrics. For example: Data monitoring & Alert tool, Management Dashboard, Customer Segmentation, CLV, Fraud Analytics Dashboard...
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline.
- At least 3 year of experience in Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery, DataProc, DataFlow) or other similar tools on Azure, AWS.
- At least 1 year of experience in SAP, especially SAP Hana Database, with the know-how of querying from a 3rd party tool.
- Highly skilled in Python, or Scala/Java. Especially in Python data stacks (Pandas, Numpy, PySpark, Spark Structured Streaming, Hdbcli, Pyhdb, Tensorflow, Keras…).
- Concrete knowledge of data warehouse concept like Kimball/ Inmon/ SCD/ NF and its real application.
- Concrete knowledge in data warehouse model like relational and dimensional modelling.
- Professional on ETL techniques and frameworks.
- Strong SQL skills and design data warehouse structure.
- Strong in data storytelling and visualization.
- Willing to learn new things and dare to overcome all obstacles.
Nice to have:
- Good English communication skills.
- Having relative experience in Automation: Kubernetes or Docker.
- Experience data visualization with Power BI, Tableau, DataStudio.
- Experience with backend web development (Golang, Java, Django) is a plus.
- Have experience in Agile/Scrum Methodology.
Our attractive offers include:
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary and performance bonus based on performance.
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (voucher, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.