Reporting to Digital Marketing Manager, the role will be responsible to:
- Conceptualize, setup and launch digital performance campaigns (Facebook, Google, and other ad networks)
- Work closely with relevant teams to develop and execute online strategies to drive traffic, acquire users and increase financial products sales
- Work closely with the marketing insights team to make sure all driven traffic has been accurately tagged and reported
- Be hands-on to plan, monitor, and optimize the digital performance of onsite & offsite traffic, especially during campaign days.
- Make actionable recommendations and necessary adjustments to achieve ROI from media investment.
- Propose impactful and data-backed Tiki’s ad solutions and external online marketing campaigns
- Conduct deep-dive data analysis and postmortem reports on campaign and brand performance
- Analyze data and insights and keep the team updated for continuous improvements moving forward
- Hands-on experience of digital marketing: Facebook Ads, Google, Affiliate... and other display ads.
- Preferably in e-Commerce, brand marketing agency, banking & financial services industry, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated success in ingesting, analyzing, and presenting large datasets
- Knowledge of multivariate testing and basic statistics/probability concepts a plus
- Knowledge of attribution for mobile marketing and app installs a plus
Professional & Soft Skills:
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to make data-backed decisions
- Extreme attention to details and follow-up actions as well as a fast turn-around working style is required.
- Desired experience in marketing presentations, project management, consumer research, data analysis, and/or digital campaign management.
- Self-starter, positive attitude, open to feedback, comfortable with ambiguity and constant change in a matrix organization
- Must be flexible for overtime work and have enthusiasm for teamwork and fast-paced environments.
- Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (specifically MS Excel)Humble and willing to learn every day