Tiki (short for “Tìm kiếm & Tiết kiệm”, which means “Search & Save”) is Vietnam’s fastest and most trusted B2C e-commerce platform. Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We are the first in the country to offer 2-hour delivery. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning is
the core foundation of our culture.
We are looking for THE rockstar designer to join our design team and lead us in our design projects. You will be required to oversee the design project from end to end, starting from conceptualization to completion. You will also need to coordinate with the market team and lead your design team toward producing high-quality designs. Your contribution will add value to the team and the end product, directly impacting our customer satisfaction and profits.
The design industries cover 2 categories, including fresh and packaged goods. Those who work in this industry focus on creating functional, aesthetic, and economically viable plans to be implemented in their concerned fields.
What you would do
- Oversee conceptualization of design projects
- Create execution plans for projects and see them through to completion
- Ensure the design team and junior designer are producing quality work
- Conceptualize original and unique designs and illustrations
- Choose the right images, typography, graphics, and layouts for the project
- Ensure the products created are user-friendly and convey brand consistency with all projects
- Coordinate with onsite marketing teams to ensure a smooth flow of work
- Stay up to date with the changing trends in the field and best practices
What you should have
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required
- Have at least 1 - 2 years of experience in Graphic Design. E-Commerce experience is a major plus
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Good command over design techniques and visual elements
- Good aesthetic sense, creative thinking with attention to detail
- Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines