The Platform Operation team at Tiki covers the operational end-to-end ecommerce process and designs scalable solutions to provide the best customers and sellers experience. To do so, we deep dive into the fundamentals of each aspect and drive strategic initiatives to sharpen our policy, processes and features for greater product and operational excellence.
The Seller Revenue Operations team is a part of the Seller Finance Operations segment within the general Platform Operation team. We are responsible for the seller‘s finance statement and payment to ensure the best financial experience for sellers.
- Perform periodic reconciliation of vendor/seller statements following continuing cycles to ensure 100% accuracy
- Consolidate periodic payments and coordinate with Finance & Accounting team to ensure full and on-time payment of debts for the Sellers
- Monitor and directly solve arising problems in a timely manner in term of any related issues coming from Seller’s financial operations: fee differences, wrong charge, negative statement overdue, etc.
- Setup and update the fee schedules by category for Sellers with separated fees, promotions, varied depending on the events & special contracts or added annexes
- Participate in building management tools, automation tools to improve work processing quality/productivity.
- Propose new initiative/ projects & build seller finance programs whilst working with cross-functional teams to gather business requirements, planning scopes, testing hypotheses and measuring results to ensure the highest level of seller experience.
- Align with related departments, or cross-functional stakeholders to ensure well-timing and accuracy when handling Seller‘s inquiries according to Tiki‘s policies and commitments to Sellers.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above in Business /Accounting /Auditing /Finance /Economics /Commerce with background in financial operations management, business analysis, and/or related field.
- Work experience in reconciliation, payments, banking, analytics, operations, or other quantitative position with strong customer-focus mindset.
- Competent capability in term of synthesizing large size of data, reports, and information.
- Self-starter, sharp critical thinking, strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Should have good eyes of detail, highly integrity, and being able assess risk & compliance thoroughly and understand cause & effect systems.
- Strong problem solving, presentation and interpersonal skills.