Customers think of Tiki as the place where they can buy everything they need to make their lives better, but shoppers aren’t Tiki’s only customers. Small businesses rely on Tiki as a trusted partner to enable them to reach millions of customers and help them grow their businesses, while also providing them with a safe and trusted place to sell their products. We have teams at Tiki responsible for finding, engaging, working with, and innovating on behalf of small businesses to help them be successful. In 2018, over 30% of our business was on Marketplace and during Single’s day, hundreds of thousands of orders were placed for our sellers.
Our teams span a wide range of functional areas, from the seller support employees answering questions by phone and investigators keeping transactions on our platform safe, to machine learning scientists and software developers helping to drive new approaches to solve technical problems. What all of our teams have in common is a strong desire to see sellers succeed.
Our passion for innovating on behalf of sellers of all sizes has resulted in other industry-changing programs like Fulfillment by Tiki, which allows sellers to send us their inventory so we can fulfill orders and manage customer service on their behalf, as well as On Demand Fulfillment which lets sellers use our operational backbone to do the last mile delivery.
Technology is at the heart of our work and we see the direct impact of what we do in the success of the sellers we work with and the expanded selection they provide to customers. Explore roles in the Marketplace team and take part in creating the future of retail for sellers and customers
What you would do
- Introduce, advise and convince customers to use Tiki‘s products/services
- Find, maintain and develop a network of potential customers and partners in the Health & Beauty or Moms, Kids, Babies industry
- Exchange operating policies and operating instructions with the seller
- Resolve customer issues to ensure customer satisfaction and trust in the right process
- Report to management on customer needs, problems and concerns; Competitor activity and potential product/service development
What you should have
- Bachelor‘s degree
- At least 1 year of experience in sales or account management and interested in the field of e-commerce
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Basic Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Have a high sense of responsibility, work hard and results oriented
- Agile, proactive and able to withstand high pressure