Come join a team of talented engineers who possess a passion for solving impactful problems by pushing technologies to the limit. We are a team of humble, curious, customer-obsessed individuals that work together to delight our users. We believe that every person is a Product Builder.
The Tiki shopping experience team is responsible for the entire product and service discovery, our challenges span multiple spaces, including but not limited to:
- Search: How to ensure users can find relevant products for their queries
- Personalization: How to balance relevance and serendipity when users explore products and services
- Usability: How to make it frictionless for users to interact with the app/site
- Engagement: How to let Tiki Platform‘s parties communicate and interact with each other freely & easily
- Analytics: How to create actionable data that can be understood by multiple internal teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Participate in troubleshooting application-related issues and maintaining high performance and device compatibility.
- Research and adopt new technologies to improve user experience.
- Participate in architecture design/code review.
- At least 2 years of working experience with Web development;
- Experience with React Native is a plus
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle
- Passion for software quality, including testing, code review, and documentation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in app performance optimization is a plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay and bonus based on performance.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms