Come join a team of talented engineers who possess a passion for solving impactful problems by pushing technologies to the limit. We are a team of humble, curious, customer-obsessed individuals that work together to delight our users. Every person must be a Product Builder.
The Tiki shopping experience team is responsible for the entire product and service discovery,
our challenges span multiple spaces, including but not limited to:
● Search: How to ensure users can find relevant products for their queries
● Personalization: How to balance relevance and serendipity when users explore products
● Usability: How to make it frictionless for users to interact with the app/site
● Engagement: How to let Tiki’s parties communicate and interact with each other freely &
● Analytics: How to create actionable data that can be understood by multiple internal
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development
● Participate in troubleshooting application-related issues and maintaining high
performance and device compatibility.
● Research and adopt new technologies to improve user experience.
● Participate in architecture design/code review.
● Willingness to work harder, smarter, work over-time to get more jobs done.
● At least 2 years of working experience with Frontend development;
● Ability to hand-on Backend development is a plus.
● Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle.
● Passion for software quality, including testing, code review, and documentation.
● Great interpersonal and communication skills.
● Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay and bonus based on
● Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
● Challenging working environment.