TIKI strives to be a company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - TIKI continues to grow and evolve as a world-class eCommerce platform. Some of the brightest technology and business minds come to TIKI to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers.
As the Head of Procurement, you will be responsible for leading the procurement function of the organization, ensuring that all procurement activities align with the strategic goals of the company. You will manage the procurement team, establish procurement policies and procedures, and develop supplier relationships that drive cost savings, quality improvement, and risk mitigation.
The role reports to the VP of Commercial
- Develop and implement procurement strategies that align with the company‘s goals and objectives.
- Manage and lead the procurement team, providing guidance, coaching, and development opportunities to ensure they meet their goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for cost savings, purchasing budget management, cash conversion cycle & process improvements.
- Establish procurement policies and standard operating procedures that comply with legal and regulatory requirements and ensure best practices in procurement.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers. Develop and maintain strong supplier relationships to ensure timely delivery of goods and services, reduce costs, and improve quality.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with suppliers to obtain favorable terms and conditions. This may involve conducting market research, analyzing supplier proposals, and negotiating pricing, delivery terms, and other terms and conditions.
- Monitor supplier performance and take corrective action when necessary including supplier audits, tracking supplier delivery times and quality metrics, and resolving supplier issues.
- Product master price & supplier master data management.
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure both product availability & bad-stock clearance performance. Coordinate with the demand planning team to ensure supply meets demand.
- Managing all administrative tasks such as purchase orders, stock control, and logistic documents.
- Develop and maintain procurement metrics and OKRs to measure the effectiveness of the procurement function.
- Ensure compliance with ethical and sustainable procurement practices.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in procurement.
- Bachelor‘s degree in business, supply chain management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in procurement, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of procurement principles, practices, and procedures.
- Experience in managing a large portfolio of SKUs (>30,000); building, implementing new processes and ensuring the process compliance.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong supplier relationships.
- Experience with procurement software and tools.
- Ability to lead a team and provide guidance and coaching.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.