HSE Manager will drive programs, processes, and systems that help all nationwide Facilities of TNSL achieve zero injuries, zero environmental incidents, and zero non-conformances.
- Create and manage Health, Safety, and Environment Foundation, System, and Policy for all facilities nationwide belonging to Offices and Fulfillment and Transportation network.
- Manage and execute the HSE process and procedure including but not limited to identifying hazards and risk assessment, investigating all incidents, controlling wastes, improving HSE culture.
- Manage the compliance with both the local Government requirements and the company guidelines.
- Manage KPI and cost of HSE
- Communicate and conduct the trainings related to HSE
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by the VP of Fulfillment Center Manager
- Bachelor‘s degree in Technical, HSE or related fields
- 8-10 years of relevant HSE experience
Minimum qualification plus some business qualification. In a technical field preferably in Environmental Engineering, Occupational Safety, and Health, Chemistry, Engineering, or related field.Prefer experiences in Logistics, Warehouse, Transportation and E-commerce Business Model with more than 1000 employees and multi-site model
Our attractive offers include:
- Competitive salary package with 13th-month bonus, Performance Bonus.
- Health Care.
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on TIKI.VN (free ship TikiNow
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party.