Senior Executive of HSE will execute programs, processes, and systems that help all Northern Facilities of TNSL achieve zero injuries, zero environmental incidents, and zero non-conformances.
- Execute the HSE process and procedure including but not limited to identifying hazards and risk assessment, investigating all incidents, controlling wastes, auditing,… belong to Fulfillment and Transportation network.
- Communicate and conduct the trainings related to HSE for Fulfillment Center and Transportation network
- Ensure working on escalating the requirement and submitting the reports as required by both the local Government and the business
- Manage KPI and cost of HSE
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by HSE Manager
- Graduated from College/ University in Technical, HSE or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of relevant HSE experience
In a technical field preferably in Environmental Engineering, Occupational Safety, and Health, Chemistry, Engineering, or related fieldPrefer experience in logistics, warehouse, transportation and e-commerce business model with more than 1000 employees and multi-site model.
Our attractive offers include:
- Competitive salary package with 13th-month bonus, Performance Bonus.
- Health Care.
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on TIKI.VN (free ship TikiNow
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party.