Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We are the first in the country to offer 2-hour delivery. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning are the core foundation of our culture.
In an already fast-growing Vietnam e-commerce market, Tiki is experiencing exceptional growth. Growth comes with exciting and unique problems. Vietnam‘s diverse and emerging seller base, densely populated city logistics, and growing consumer spending online - not only for products but also for services, present unique product, and technology-building opportunities. We are heavily investing in technology with new things to build.
So, Are you ready for new challenges at Tiki?
Come & join the IT Helpdesk team with us!
- Assist end users in using the computer systems and applications
- Manage workstations
- Support other fields of IT & Infrastructure Department
WHAT YOU WOULD DO
1. Manage workstations and the software installed in workstations
- Install workstations and client software, check the necessary software programs needed for workstations to function (virus, office, unikey, specialized software for each department)
- Join domain for the workstation, check the public drive for users
- Transfer/ recall devices
- Maintain workstations periodically
2. Support the end users to use the computer systems, phones and software
- Fix software errors directly on the computer or via softphone and application software helping to serve the activities of the company
- Remove unnecessary or harmful software on the user’s devices
- Guide to use for the users
- Install the computer software for the end users
- Support all the errors of softphone and IP Phone
- Write guiding documents to assist the end users
3. Support the other works of IT & Infrastructure Department
- Support to install and maintain the network systems
- Support to monitor the server operation
- Advise the Head of department on system management and development.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
Education / Experience
- Graduated from College (at least) with a good degree or higher majoring in
Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunications...
- Basic English
- Certificate: MCSA, CCNA, CCNP, Linux (LPI 101, 102).
- At least 3 years experience: IT-Network Engineer
- Experience configuring: WAN, LAN, VPN, DHCP, DNS, WIRELESS
- Experience: Cisco, Juniper, Aruba, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Force Point
- Experience Linux
- Experience Aruba ClearPass
- Experience Storage NetApp, Hitachi, HP 3Par, Power Store
- Experience VMware
- Experience Asterisk
- Managed Network (Switching, Routing…)
- Monitor System: PRTG, Zabbix,...
- Well understand the Information technology system
- Have a thorough understanding of the involved
- Having teamwork skills
- Well communicate with all levels and users inside and outside the Company
- Morality: Honesty, hard work, agility...
WHAT TIKI WOULD OFFER
- Competitive remuneration
- Career development
- Action-based learning and shares
- Creativity & Innovation