- Managing the seller relationship by championing the seller’s needs at Tiki. Build strong communication channels at all levels of the seller’s organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan.
- Managing and driving the growth of the power seller base: Lead launches, build and execute on a strategic plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the category, sellers, and Tiki.
- Work with top sellers to improve strategic and operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience.
- Analyze and dive deep to partners/brand business performance and provide consultants to grow their business with Tiki.
- Leading big partners /brands business plan meeting and supporting deliver target for both sides in strategic as well as tactical level.
- Research and Analyze market trends to develop new partnership and new selections on Tiki platform to grow category.
- Bachelor ‘s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or account management and experience in this industry
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics driven.
- Problem solving
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Committed, humble and willing to learn
- Good to have project management skill